Tuesday, September 16, 2008

don't be mad

Jeremy always gets frustrated when he has to wait for me to come up to bed. This means two things.

1. I really do need to be more disciplined about getting to bed on time.
2. My husband is awesome because he insists that we go to bed at the same time. (Insert small throw up in mouth here because we are so cute ;)

So honey, don't be mad at me, I'm just really excited to put up some pictures from the summer. Soon I'll be putting up pictures of fall!!









We pretty much lived at the park and walked alot. It was great. Jada got braids, the boys got busier, it was fun.

Ok, headed to bed.

Blessings,
C

3 comments:

Rachael said...

love the pic of jer & anthony!! super cute and i'm glad you stayed up late!! so, went to barnes & noble yesterday to buy my book, AND it's out of stock ... sigh ... i'll have to order it online and be a loser cuz i'm not prepared for thursday :)

Sonicth3Great said...

I'm not mad but now it most def is time to go to bed TONIGHT when I am reading this, not last night when you wrote it. Again it is late. And I am ready for bed and I don't think you are. Bummer.

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Hey Christi,

Found your blog through your Facebook page. Congrats on the babies - they are beautiful!! I had no idea. You and Jeremy are so brave having three so young together. I'm going crazy just with my two! I'm glad I found your blog and I'll be checking back in on you.

Lori S.