Sunday, September 28, 2008

dear mr. ramsey

Dear Dave,

Your envelope system is fabulous. I finally broke the habit of swiping my little debit card every time I wanted to impulse buy. You are right - cash is better! Oh, and I even got rid of my cable, and lowered my phone bills. I also paid off some cards and haven't charged anything to credit in months. But I have one question:

How do I make SallieMae stop calling me?

With college loans that could buy a yacht, my little service to society job is not quite making the grade.

My husband tried negotiating with them and they hung up on him. Suggestions?

Respectfully,

Christi

3 comments:

Rachael said...

they are still calling you??? that's annoying! congrats on all the success you're having!!!

Christi said...

yeah, they are tearing up our phone line. I'm sorta hoping they have the same fate as Fannie but the government just lets them tank. Is that bad?

lost in thought said...

no, maybe wishful thinking though...

and you have been a good influence on your other friends!