Monday, April 26, 2010

Maevens log: Day 2

I'll be playing catch up today to get up all the pictures and stories from Mae over the weekend. I am happy to say I survived hosting a jewelry party on Saturday night and Jeremy being out of town Sunday - all with 4 kids under 3! Don't be too impressed, I'm probably more insane than admirable. Here's Mae to recount her tales!

Mae's Log: Day 2 (Saturday)

I slept great last night! When we woke up we all watched Saturday morning cartoons and had blueberry pancakes and strawberry banana smoothies for breakfast - YUM. While Auntie Christi was cooking Jada and I got to eat frozen blueberries and it turned my whole mouth blue I ate so many. Bandit, the giant yellow dog, kept trying to get to my food so I had to keep telling him to go away. He finally got the hint. After breakfast we all piled in the car and headed up to Saratoga for a picnic in the park. There was a little stream, with a bridge and a playground we played on for hours. I especially liked to hang from the bar over the slide and swing back and forth. Oh, and the mud! Anthony and I walked all through the stream and let the mud squish between our toes. We also filled the buckets with mud and water and had fun dumping the water at the top of the hill and watch it run down to the stream. I got quite filthy. My motto is, if you don't go home dirty - you didn't have enough fun! On the way home we stopped for ice cream. I got a chocolate/vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles and was the only one who finished my whole cone. When my mommy said I like to eat, she wasn't kidding :). We were all so tired when we got home that we took an early bath, and played inside until bedtime. Before bed I left my mommy and poppa another message, sang Mary had a Little Lamb and snuggled in for the night. XOXO MAE





No comments: