Monday, April 26, 2010

Mae's log - I miss mommy!!!

Did I mention my purple lilacs are finally in bloom?! My bleeding heart bush has been blooming for about 2 weeks but just noticed the lilacs yesterday. If its nice out tomorrow maybe I'll take the kids out to help me pick some blossoms for the house. Nothing says Spring like LILACS! Mae, you're up.

MAEVENS LOG: DAY 3 (Sunday)

I had a hard time sleeping last night :(. I woke up several times crying for mommy because I missed her so much! Thankfully Auntie Christi came upstairs and snuggled with me so I could get some sleep, and then first thing in the morning, we called my momma and poppa and left a message for them to call when they woke up. Uncle Jeremy was out of town today, the weather was cold, and Auntie Christi didn't dare try to take us all to church - so we went to the indoor play gym that my cousins love to go to called Tumbling Tykes. I barely got my feet in the door before I kicked off my shoes and took off running! Here's what I did:

First things first. I took over this police cruiser. Michael was hogging the blue car so I was safe in here. "Weehooweehoowee."
In case you didn't know, I climb on EVERYTHING... ...and jump on everything! I loved the trampoline.

I almost gave Auntie Christi a heart attack when she caught me on top of this thing. This is me falling through the whole in the center of the top. (Seriously, how did she get up there?)Anthony took this picture of me playing in the ball pit with Jada. He didn't even give me a chance to smile!We also played dress up. How cute do I look in the green hat I picked out?
And back on the trampoline with Jada in my new outfit :)

It was hard to leave, we had so much fun. We got a special treat on the way home from McDonalds and I got to talk to my mommy and poppa on the phone too! I was so excited to hear from them in Hawaii. I also called them again at bedtime so I would sleep better. I was so excited to hear their voices that sometimes I was smiling so big I forgot to talk. After reading some books and singing songs we settled in our beds. Except that Jada and I weren't ready to sleep so we spent the next 20 minutes in our beds calling each others names, then popping our heads up, then falling back into our pillows and giggling hysterically! Auntie Christi told us to go to bed but she was also laughing so I don't think she was very upset :)
XOXO
MAE MAE

2 comments:

Michelle Smallin said...

I love this Christi! It's so creative...yay Mae Mae!

Tink said...

I agree with Michelle. I love Mae's log and your blog as well..