Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mae's log - Bounce House special video!

Can I just tell you how exhausted I am? I've noticed that by and far the hours from 5-8 are my worst. The kids are cyclically tired, fussy, and constantly bickering leading up to bed time. I say cyclically because as soon as I think I can't take it anymore everyone quiets down and plays perfectly, and then just as my stress level returns to normal the air shifts and I have 4 screaming toddlers. Please somebody tell me its not just my house that gets like this! Our goal EVERY NIGHT however is to make sure that everyone goes to bed happy and remembers how much fun we had during the day. Sometimes this means 1/2 hr of wrestling and tickling the crankiest toddler until he finally relents and bursts out laughing, or reading more books than I'd like, or more recently, singing every verse of Wheels on the Bus or Mary had a Little Lamb. Then its bedtime prayers and goodnight kisses. At least I can proudly say my house goes to bed happy, even if it didn't look that way a few hours before. Anyhow, tonight Maeven is narrating her day at the Bounce House through pictures and a special video just for mommy and daddy!


Here is a special video we made for mommy and daddy!!!!



Yogurt and strawberries for breakfast. YUM!

Here I am in the Finding Nemo Bounce house.
I'm pointing to the shark teeth and saying "Sharp Teeth!"

Here Jada and I climbing up the stairs to the giant slide.

Weeeeeeeee!!!

Jada and I bouncing around.

Michael was afraid to go in the bounce house
so we got to go on the merry-go-round.

We also rode a yellow sports car!


This was a big Red Barn with animals, and slides.
I ran around with Anthony in here for a long time.

Since it was so cold out, when we came home
we made some hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Look how exhausted I am!

4 comments:

emm said...

How cute! Thanks for posting these. :-) You're sooooo busy and yet you find time to do these special things! What a blessing you are!!

Rachael said...

these are great! and i love that you are blogging again!!!

Anonymous said...

Christi, thank you so much! This was so wonderful. ...she is going to be so bored when she comes home. We are just going to have to visit christi more often. Love you guys!!!

The Amusing Redhead said...

You are amazing!!

You even documented :-)