Friday, April 23, 2010

Maeven is taking over my blog!

For so many reasons I wish I blogged more but never seem to be able to keep up. Probably my biggest obstacle is that 90% of my life involves my children and because they are still tied up in foster care I can't shamelessly promote their cuteness on open sites (boo). HOWEVER! This week while most of my immediate family is soaking up the sun in Hawaii I have the privilege of watching my 2 yr old niece Maeven! She has asked to take over my blog site for the week so her lovely parents can keep up with her. This allows me to shamelessly promote her adorableness and I couldn't be more excited. Take it away Mae Mae!

MAEVEN LOG: DAY 1


I've been excited all week to see my cousins! I was really hoping they would be as excited but for some reason when I first got here Michael, Anthony and Jada refused to share any of her toys and Jada just kept yelling whenever I touched her toys. That was a little irritating but I just ignored her and went around exploring all the things there were to play with. Eventually everyone warmed up and realized how incredibly fun I am to be around :). We especially had fun running around outside, going down the dirt hill on the cars, and pushing each other down the slide. I showed everyone how to go down face first! After lunch Jada and I went down for naps... sorta. We spent the first hour jumping on each others beds and laughing and giggling until Auntie Christi moved me to the boys room. After naps, Michael, Anthony and I planted new flowers in the front yard. I picked out my very own flower to plant that was purple and white. It was my favorite! I dug a hole all by myself with my shovel, put the flowers in, and covered them with dirt. We even found a worm! We had so much fun playing outside that we had to take a bath after dinner. Auntie Christi was so excited to brush my hair and I sat perfectly still while she braided it before bed. After brushing teeth and reading books we all settled in for the night. My bed is right next to Jada's and I couldn't help but chatter with her for a while before we finally fell asleep. Oh! I also got to call my mommy and daddy before bed and leave them a message telling them that I loved them. It was a very good first day. MISS YOU MOMMY, DADDY AND KELLER!

XO
Mae Mae







3 comments:

Michelle Smallin said...

So cute :)

susan said...

This made me laugh hysterically. How great to see the Mulder family through Mae Mae's eyes!

The Amusing Redhead said...

Adorable!! :-)