Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new dawn




It started with a small pair of shorts, and then socks hidden behind the crib. Since Dom left us last friday to live with his birth father, I have kept myself together for the most part. Tonight, I fought back my emotions and lost. I know he is in a good place. And I know that this is what we have been preparing him for for the past year. And I know that this is part of God's purpose and plan, to grow me, to grow him, to show His glory.

But tonight I hurt.

Praise God that tomorrow brings a new dawn.

In Him,
C
Deliver me
out of the sadness
Deliver me
from all of the madness
Deliver me
courage to guide me
Deliver me
Your strength inside me

All of my life, I've been in hiding,
wishing there was someone just like you
now that you're here, now that I've found you,
I know that you're the one to pull me through

Deliver me
Loving and caring
Deliver me
Giving and sharing
Deliver me
This cross that I'm bearing

David Crowder Band

1 comment:

lost in thought said...

I want to say something but i don't really know how to convey how i feel for you, just my heart really goes out to you (i shouldn't read your blogs at work, i am sitting at my desk crying)